Thursday, January 27, 2011

Nice job, TXU Chat team

Transcript of a real chat I just has with a TXU Customer Service Agent.  I think their call avoidance strategy is not working so well.  No effort at all to resolve.  Wonder what questions they can answer?

Thank you for choosing TXU Energy. A representative will be with you shortly.
You are now chatting with 'Agent' - I changed the name to protect the innocent.
Agent: Hello.  Thank you for contacting TXU Energy.  My name is Agent.  May I have your name please?
Me: Steve. Hi, Agent.
Robert: Thank you. How may I assist you today, Steve?
Me: I just changed my plan and I was on Resident's Choice previously. Can you tell me where I can find info on that rate plan? I was paying much more than I had previously thought.
Me: I thought Resident's Choice was pegged to Nat Gas but apparently was wrong.
Agent: You may call our toll free number 1-800-550-9803. One of our customer service representatives will be more than happy to provide you that information.

I will give them a call later to try to determine what changed because that is the ONLY WAY TO FIND OUT.

1 comment:

Greg@TXU said...

Stephen,

Sorry to see that was the response you received from us.

I would like to help you. You can email me at greg@txu.com so we can discuss.

Thanks
Greg
TXU Energy